Deutsche Kick Off Rangliste November
After the German Champs, the new Ranking is much more accurate than the old one. Now with two GC’s in the ranking, we really have a ranking.
- I won 2 places. This shows me, that my aim should be to fight against Freedy in the table this year.
- Frank F. burst up to place 6. Some more tournaments and he will be be on place 2, I promise (sorry Volker)
- Jörg P starts with position 11. But only he has only 1 Tournament in the table. It will be intersting to see if Volker could manage to beat him next time.
- Thomas N starts with position 19 and also it will be intersting to have him, Wolf and Peter at some more tournaments.
- Even become Shamie, Juan S. won 3 places. So at least a kind of a success. Come on Juan
- Thomas Kl. start at position 32. thanks to his to victories against Juan
Before the tournament my aim was place 29. and to reach the Silver Cup. After the drawing of the groups, it was clear to me, that I will not reach that aim.
Once again I lost all games on day 1. Now for the third time, I did not manage to win a game. So I will reach this aim the next WC! Jawohl!
At least I managed to beat Wolf H. and Peter S. and let one of the greek players behind me.
Last year I won the bronze cup, this time I ended up as 4th, but I was the best middle european players in the bronze cup.
Here some lessons learned:
- The next stewardess that deny to offer me a sweet will become acquainted with my loudest beserker mode. Jawohl!
- Greece taxi drivers drive like hell. If you want half an hour rollercoaster for only 6 Euro, get a taxi from the Airport to the center. Most people survice, and you will never forget this trip of action and thrill
- Athens has nice mountains where you could watch the whole city, and even when you suxx in the WC at least one hill you climbed up.
- It could be sad to be asked about a unknown german champs by a german player who does not even know that you organized it
- Andreas Kl. could become angry if he’s the last one who waits for the dinner. Best in that case: Tell him that your dish is really deligious.
- Cyprus food is better than thair music acts in the Eurovision song contest.
- How could Greece players be as good as they are, if the could buy “Henninger Kaiser Pils” everywhere. At home we know that the Binding brewery brew something comparable to piss, and that the the stuff that is not good enough for their brand will be renamed into Henninger.
- Even extreme snorring does not prevent Oliver St. from winning.
- Antonis T. is a great Kick Off player, after winning the first game only because of 5 loops, he beat me in the second game because of real goals (only 1 loop). My respect to him.
- Astrib B. won the game of shame because she was simple the better player
- I was proud of Andeas Kl to say, that he will go for a 3rd Shamie
- I made the best game of my career against Wolf H.
- I hope that Flavio Z. will learn english soon, so that finally we could talk to each other, the friendlies against him makes so much fun.
- Stelios T (The dentist?) beats his joystick that you feel a train is passing by. Greets to my chorus (Jörg and Marco)
- Hope to have a bootle of Suesgespritzer (German Applewine with Limonade) soon with Steve E. and his wife (or girlfriend?)
- Playing against Jorn F is another good reason to learn to prevent Loops. But thanks for the great friendly.
- Many many thanks to John H. for the tipps so that I encounted the lockout tactic etc. Grtx to his wife
- Spyros could not sleep and play. Also learned, that you could be happy to get rid of the WC cup because it looks so shitty.
- We will see a nice Calendar with the 12 goals Dagh scored against Alkis soon.
- The best player of the last years is finally World Champion, concratulation Gianni
Afte organizing some retro gaming contests during the day, I was a little bit tired when I arrived at 20.30 in Langenfeld.
Volker once again managed to a full house of Kick Off players. Oliver, Klaus-Dieter,Frank and Guido. So we were 6 players. Unbelievable.
Unfortunately Oliver had to leave befor the tournament. But I managed to score 4 goals against him before in a friendly and loose only 4-6. That was much better than the 0-12 last time, and was allready worth to come.
In the tournament I managed a 2-2 against Volker and won all other games. Finally I lost 1-7 against Volker. Volker was the better player, and it’s a honor to me, that Volker was so motivated to win against me. Next time I will kick his ass again of course.
Frank was the first time at a tournament and he has talent and he played the game a lot in the past, so we must keep an eye on him.
Klaus-Dieter has a temperament not that far away from my own one, and it was really funny to play against him. Hopefully he will train more before the next tournament.
Guido also lacks the training, but the last game of him against Klaus-Dieter was a trilling fun for both, and we hope to see him again next time.
Volker was the favorite after Oliver had to leave, and he got what he deserved. Many thanks to him for the organisation and the food and the couch.